Happy Saturday everyone! We’ll be having a low-key weekend making pancakes and watching The Lego Movie (pretty much the same thing we do every weekend…). George has been quite poorly this week with a nasty cough. I always thought sick babies meant lots of snuggles on the sofa, but in reality it’s a flippin’ nightmare isn’t it? They sleep badly, they won’t eat anything and nothing makes them happy… at the same time you feel so damn sorry them. In the midst of all the coughing, Calpol and tissues, this is what I’ve been up to this week:
2. Wanting to buy all of these clothes.
3. Eating this cheesy quinoa bake (on paper it sounds a bit strange, but it’s actually easy to prepare, delicious and fairly healthy).
4. Dreaming of cashmere joggers for chilly days working at home. Speaking of chilly days, I just can’t seem to leave the house to do exercise at the moment; it’s too cold and miserable. I’ve been doing this yoga video instead.
5. Wearing my new lip crayon every day. It goes on smoothly and lasts really well. On days when I don’t want a full-on red lip, I just dab it on and rub it in for a stained look instead (the colour I’m wearing in the pic is Fab Orange, in case you were wondering).
6. Pinning lots of Christmas decoration ideas on Pinterest. This is our first Christmas at home and I’ve been getting a bit excited.
Meanwhile on the blog, Nicky shared the seven questions you really shouldn’t ask a new mum, I talked about my favourite products from Lush and Rose convinced me to watch The Good Wife.
Are you thinking about Christmas yet? How has your weekend been so far?